TGIF!!! It’s finally Friday and we all deserve a treat for making it through the week! This is a sweet treat that takes no time to prepare and tastes great–just how we all like it to be! So, after work, hop over to the store (we know the last thing you want to do on a Friday is go to the grocery store but trust us, it will be worth it!), grab the supplies you will need, spend the few minutes it takes to prepare this sweet little treat, then indulge in its goodness! Here’s what you will need:
- Whipped cream
- A bundle of bananas
- Baker’s dipping chocolate (in the baking isle)
- Wax paper
- Cherries (if desired)
How to prepare:
1. Peel the bananas and cut off the ends. Now, cut each banana down into thirds making sure the bottoms are cut straight so that they can stand up.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave (it takes about a minute) then dip the bottoms of the bananas in the melted chocolate.
3. Sprinkle the bottom dipped bananas then place standing up on a cooking sheet lined with wax paper.
4. Place the cooking sheet in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
5. Once hardened, take the pan out and spray the tops of the bananas with the whipped cream.
6. If desired, place a cherry on top of each banana and enjoy your sweet treat!
*If you want to get fancy, top each banana off with vanilla ice cream instead of whipped cream!)