Here are some wise words from our favorite frienemy, Blair Waldorf: “Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.” Retweet. Like. Repost. All of it. Shopping is the one thing that can make a bad day go good and a good day stay good. Here at Riffraff we love to provide affordable and stylish clothes that keep you feeling good about yourself and about your wallet. However, we don’t have it all. And by all I mean everything you could possibly buy, including: furniture, home décor, makeup, kitchen stuff, cleaning products, electronics, hair products, etc. BUT we have found a website that does have it all. We love it so much that we want to share it with our friends. It’s called keep.com! Keep describes itself as “the place to discover the latest trends in fashion, home décor, accessories and design. Keep unites the best products from across all e-commerce into a beautiful showcase of trending, unique and frankly, fabulous finds.” The cool thing about keep.com is that you can checkout in one purchase. AKA killing 10 birds with one stone. I’m about to go on vacation to the beach and so I need a lot of very different things. Here’s a little peek at what my shopping cart currently looks like at keep.com. Click through and explore it for yourself!
1: ban.do the getaway luggage tag | ShopRiffraff.com https://keep.com/bando-the-getaway-luggage-tag-im-outta-here/p/BEG1ej1AArX/BEG1ekQgBLY/ I have a habit of losing everything but *knock on wood* I have never lost any luggage and I don’t plan on it. Riffraff carries this cutie ban.do luggage tag for an emergency of the lost kind.
2. friday + saturday: squad tee | ShopRiffraff.com https://keep.com/friday-and-saturday-squad-tee-shopriffraffcom/p/BHZ7JhkgAsV/BHZ7JhxgBMW/I’m going with 5 of my besties and ALWAYS match at least once on every vacation we go on (in NYC we had matching pajamas). This year we picked this squad tee so we can match in public because there’s nothing better than people staring at you like you’re crazy.
3. La Plage by Page Beach Blanket | Modcloth.com https://keep.com/la-plage-by-page-beach-blanket-mod-retro-vintage-decor-accessories-modclothcom/p/BKOB4EUgAq3/Right behind mosquitos on the list of things that are so annoying is sand. This super cute beach blanket will keep me sand-free.
4: Flashy Bohemian Metallic Flash Tats https://keep.com/flashy-bohemian-metallic-flash-tats/p/BJ6AUX5AAud/ Because flash tat tan lines rock!!
5: Zip Long Line Triangle Top | victoriassecret.com https://keep.com/zip-long-line-triangle-top-beach-sexy-victorias-secret/p/8UaMc5AAlQ/ Can’t hit the beach without a new swim suit!!
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20| ulta.com https://keep.com/tarte-amazonian-clay-bb-tinted-moisturizer-broad-spectrum-spf-20-ivory-ultacom-cosmetics-fragrance-salon-and-beauty-gifts/p/vj-iLdgAtV/ I’m obsessed with BB Cream. It’s the perfect amount of coverage for the beach + it has SPF in it to protect your beautiful face.
xoxo, Kynzee, Spring ’16 Creative Intern
p.s. Here are some fun facts about me…
- I’m missing a rib
- One time I was on an episode of Kaitlyn Bristow’s season of The Bachelorette in the audience
- My favorite place that I’ve ever been is Taiwan
- I don’t really like animals
- I could spend an entire day watching documentaries
- I’m addicted to online shopping—which is why I’m obsessed with Keep