Desserts are a girls’ best friend… (at least that’s always been my motto)
- Do you love Sweets?
- Do you love Chocolate?
- Do you love Marshmallows?
- Do you love Graham Crackers?
- DO YOU LOVE SMORES?
If so than you will love this fun ~QUICK~ to make dessert recipe.
- Clean Scissors
- Cookie Sheet
(Servings= 12 s’more bites)
- 6 Graham Cracker Sheets
- 6 ~Large~ Marshmallows
- 12 Hershey’s Kisses
- Break Graham Cracker Sheets in half.
- Cut each half with the circle cookie cutter (or you can just leave the graham crackers in squares because TBH graham crackers break easily).
- Use scissors to cut marshmallows into two halves.
- Place graham crackers on cookie sheet (1/2 in from each other).
- ~Make sure they are placed towards the center so they cook evenly~
- Place sticky side of marshmallow onto each graham cracker.
- Place oven rack two notches below broiler.
- Turn oven on low broiler.
- Place graham crackers into oven.
- ~WATCH CLOSELY DON’T LEAVE~
- ~TAKE OUT WHEN GOLDEN TOASTED~
- ~ROTATE W/ OVEN MITTS ACCORDINGLY~
- When done, take out and place one Hershey kiss on each graham cracker.
THE END, EAT, ENJOY!!!