- You get to creatively wrap it.
- It’s guaranteed to make any recipient happy.
- Your coworker got you a gift and you totally forgot about them.
- In case Santa doesn’t get the job done.
- Your hairdresser is fab, and she keeps you looking good all year long.
- Your daughter gets to pick out exactly what she wants.
- You can secretly give a gift card to your crush.
- They’re perfect for the girl who has everything.
- You had no idea what to get the babysitter.
- It’s the easiest gift you’ll ever give.
- For when you forget to buy something for your mother-in-law.
- It makes a way better stocking stuffer than socks.
- Our inventory right now is bomb!
- So that she can pick out a New Year’s Eve dress.
- So your BFF can buy 30 Donald Trump stickers.
- Your sister deserves to treat herself after mini-vanning kids around all year.
- A Riffraff gift card stretches farther than most… FREE SHIPPING!
- Your vet saved your cat’s life this year.
- You can spend a little or a lot.
- She really needs a new pair of shoes but you forgot her size.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! This is not a drill, we are having a giveaway!!!!!
It’s super simple, all you have to do is comment at the bottom of this post and share our blog on Facebook and you will be entered to win a $50 Riffraff gift card!!! However, the giveaway ends Thursday at 3pm so hurry!!!!
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor
Denim is back y’all!! Not just in your typical blue jean form, but in all new styles. Here’s a quick guide on how to change up your denim style this fall.
Make this your next DIY project! Pair with a simple tee and booties, or dress it up with a flowy blouse and chunky heels, these beautifully stitched jeans will look great for fall!!
Take a step up from your old patched jeans that you wore in elementary school and try this stylish new fall trend. Pick a pair with a few patches over the knee or go all out and make a statement. Pair with booties and a simple sweater and you will be ready for your next fall outing.
You will want to dance the night away in these frayed jeans. Dress them up with statement heels and a cute blouse and you will be ready to take on the town.
Other ways of rocking denim this fall:
- Denim jacket
- Denim dress
- Denim skirt
BONUS: Denim on Denim
Many people are afraid to rock this trend due to the infamous Brittany Spears and Justin Timberlakes VMA outfit circa 2001, however rocking denim on denim is totally easy and doable, here’s how:
- Wear a dark wash on the bottom and a lighter wash on top
- DON’T wear the same wash on top and bottom
Play up your denim looks with fun accessories to bring in other colors and you will bet set! Make sure to check out our denim on Shop Riffraff!
Written by Emma Donart, Fall 2016 Creative Intern
Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid go together like Pumpkin Spice Lattes and fall. Kendall and Gigi are two of the biggest fashion icons at the moment. Here are some of their most fab looks you can get right here on shopriffraff.com .
The ultimate bestie duo taking on the world together. Bomber jackets are a major staple this season. Thrown one on over a plain tee and you’ve taken your look to a whole new level.
Get your bomber jacket here
Long cardigans are not only a major statement, they’re a great way to keep warm when it gets chilly. Kendall paired hers with a simple white top and light denim. Winning combo!
Shop the look
There’s nothing like a good plaid shirt when the leaves start to change. Dress it down with jeans or dress it up with a cute pair of leather pants. The options are endless.
Shop plaid here
We’ve got the perfect pair of over the knee boots. Over the knee boots can take your simple black dress to new heights. Gigi looking amazing in her leather jacket + black dress + over the knee boots.
Shop the look here
Cowl neck sweaters are a fall go-to piece. The perfect combination of cute and cozy. Kendall and Gigi looking ever so chic in theirs.
Shop sweaters here
Jump into fall with this fun outfit. A black jumpsuit can be worn so many different ways. Gigi has hers paired with a simple black jacket. Grab a leather jacket, a white tee to go underneath, or wear it alone to switch up your look.
Get the look here
These fab fall looks aren’t just for the stars anymore. Happy fall and happy shopping!
Written by Kate Bailey, Fall 2016 Creative Intern