- You get to creatively wrap it.
- It’s guaranteed to make any recipient happy.
- Your coworker got you a gift and you totally forgot about them.
- In case Santa doesn’t get the job done.
- Your hairdresser is fab, and she keeps you looking good all year long.
- Your daughter gets to pick out exactly what she wants.
- You can secretly give a gift card to your crush.
- They’re perfect for the girl who has everything.
- You had no idea what to get the babysitter.
- It’s the easiest gift you’ll ever give.
- For when you forget to buy something for your mother-in-law.
- It makes a way better stocking stuffer than socks.
- Our inventory right now is bomb!
- So that she can pick out a New Year’s Eve dress.
- So your BFF can buy 30 Donald Trump stickers.
- Your sister deserves to treat herself after mini-vanning kids around all year.
- A Riffraff gift card stretches farther than most… FREE SHIPPING!
- Your vet saved your cat’s life this year.
- You can spend a little or a lot.
- She really needs a new pair of shoes but you forgot her size.
Let me paint you this picture: Imagine me. It’s 3 pm. Dinner to celebrate my best friend’s birthday is at 6 pm. I have nothing to give her. I’m tired. I decide to take a nap so I set my alarm for 4 to give myself enough time to get ready AND grab a gift. I have this horrible problem of sleeping through my alarm so you can imagine my horror when I wake up at 5:45. I show up to the birthday party. Late. With nothing. Thankfully my friend loves me and so our friendship did not suffer. However, I have vowed to never let this happen again and to always have a quick, easy gift on-hand! To save you from the embarrassment of showing up with nothing to give the bday queen and the stress of running around looking for a gift 10 minutes before the celebration starts, I put together some fun gift ideas full of #Riffrafflove!
Ballin’ on a budget! (J-Law + pizza = LOVE)
- Jennifer stickerz $3
- Pizza emoji stickerz $2
- Favorite Candy $1
Happy Birth-Bey (Your bday pal will be sure to slay all day)
- Ban.do back me up! Mobile charger! $30
- queen bey stickerz $3
We all know someone obsessed with TX…(This hat speaks for itself)
- Texas forever stickerz pack $10
- Charlie Southern- retro state hat- texas $28
The Thoughtful Coffee Drinker
- Ban.do whatcha thinkin’ bout? Journal $14
- Ban.do hot stuff thermal mug $14
Since we’re obsessed with all things movies this week, I decided to pick a few of my favorite birthday scenes/gifts from movies!
Sixteen Candles: A classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOiRMN5nRO8
Hannah Montana: The Movie: Hannah got in a shoe fight with Tyra for her BFF’s birthday! #truefriend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M159AYMsve0
13 Going on 30: Birthday party of our 80’s dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4CKtOh5p6E
Written and curated by Kynzee Smith, Spring ’16 Creative Intern